use TLOxp® to locate missing and exploited children, to apprehend criminals, and to
protect and serve their communities.
The most powerful law enforcement database.
Get to ‘case closed’ faster than ever before.
TLOxp® for Law Enforcement leverages the largest, most powerful online database of public and proprietary records available providing information about people, businesses, assets, and locations. Conduct your investigations faster than ever before thanks to TLOxp's trillion-record database and supercomputer processing capability. With TLOxp, you can quickly and easily search and locate even hard-to-find people, identify their relatives and associates and see the interrelationships between them.
Transform information into insight. Locate & apprehend suspects faster.
The search and reporting capabilities in TLOxp are astonishing—unparalleled in the investigative marketplace. With new, unique data being added daily, TLOxp is exploding with new features and functionality. Nearly 100,000 law enforcement officers across the country are already using TLOxp. TLO is the only company that provides free People Search access to the law enforcement community. For those cases that involve more complex investigations and deeper information, TLO offers premium level access with live support. TLOxp helps law enforcement agencies minimize costs, reduce the number of man-hours needed on cases, and shorten overall investigation times by providing instant access to the most accurate, comprehensive data available.
TLOxp® Searches and Reports include:
- Names, Aliases, and SSNs
- Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Liens, Judgments, and Criminal History
- Current and Historical Addresses
- Phone Numbers including Listed and Unlisted Landlines, Cell Phones, and Utilities data
- Relatives, Neighbors and Associates
- Assets including Property, Vehicles, and more
- Licenses including Professional, Driver’s, and more
- Email addresses and Social Networks
- Current and Previous Employees, Officers, and Directors
- Bankruptcies, Liens, and Judgments
- UCC Filings
- Current and Historical Phones, Addresses, and DBAs
- Branches, Subsidiaries, Parent Companies, and Headquarters
in the Industry
no matter where you are.