Prevent and detect fraud with a robust, streamlined system
delivering deeper insights
TLOxp® is now a part of the TransUnion portfolio of solutions.
Now, insurance professionals have access to a robust, streamlined system that delivers deep consumer insights. Our
solution offers the most comprehensive, cost-effective online database of public and proprietary records available to
authenticate information and uncover connections between people, businesses and assets. Built on an architecture of
supercomputers, proprietary linking algorithms, and a massive repository of data, TLOxp®
provides the most accurate, actionable information that can be used for verifying applicant information, investigating
the legitimacy of claims, preventing and detecting fraud, uncovering evidence of criminal history and financial
Verify identity. Combat fraud. Minimize risk.
- Verify the identity of people and businesses by name, birth date, SSN,
address, phone number and more.
- Investigate claims and identify assets including real property, vehicles
and water vessels.
- Prevent and detect insurance fraud by uncovering inconsistencies in
- Uncover evidence of financial distress with bankruptcy, lien, foreclosure
and eviction records.
- Find connections between people, businesses and assets.
- Discover criminal histories.
TLOxp® searches and reports include:
- Names, aliases, and SSNs
- Bankruptcies, foreclosures, liens, judgments, and criminal history
- Current and historical addresses
- Phone numbers including listed and unlisted landlines, cell phones, and utilities data
- Relatives, neighbors and associates
- Assets including property, vehicles, and more
- Licenses including professional, driver’s, and more
- Email addresses and social networks
- Vehicle sightings and descriptions
- Current and previous employees, officers, and directors
- Assets including properties, vehicles and more
- Bankruptcies, liens, and judgments
- UCC filings
- Current and historical phones, addresses, and DBAs
- Branches, subsidiaries, parent companies, and headquarters