A Year in Review: The Top TLOxp Enhancements of 2022
In 2022, we continually invested in new data, analytics, features and functionalities designed to maximize the value our solutions bring our customers. These enhancements apply not only to TLOxp®, but to our entire product suite across delivery channels. Here’s a look at the some of our most impactful enhancements we completed in 2022:
- National Change of Address (NCOA) Search: A new batch search that sources address changes from the United States Postal Service’s National Change of Address dataset. This search is valuable for organizations required to check this dataset for notifications to members of a class action lawsuit — as an example.
- Predictive Attributes: Introduced initial library of predictive attributes to help customers make impactful, cost-effective and scalable improvements to their performance by enhancing their abilities to evaluate risk, prevent fraud and optimize their portfolios. We also build monthly archives for these attributes to enable retro analysis and rapid model development and validation.
- Deceased data improvements: Increased coverage with additional deceased records and improved matching logic.
- Advanced Vehicle Search: Combined two existing vehicle searches into a single vehicle search designed to improve efficiency and optimize results.
- Identity Prefill: Available via SRG Person Search API to help you onboard more consumers with less friction.
- Daily Updates to Address History: Further evolved our matching and linking logic, adding insights on consumers through increases in available data, and consistently providing the most relevant address data.
- Email and phone data improvements: Supplemented existing email and phone record data with new data and enhanced phone attributes, capitalizing on the value of Neustar® capabilities; a company acquired by TransUnion at the end of 2021.
In 2023, further integration with Neustar and new and existing partners will continue to enrich and differentiate our data assets and product offerings. We’re excited to build upon our datasets, especially with enhancements to our phone, email, consumer and business data assets. Look for additional announcements and enhancement updates next quarter.
As always, TransUnion remains committed to providing our customers with meaningful insights at a great value.