Pinpoint missing persons, criminals, debtors, or suspects. TLOxp® contains the critical information needed to conduct investigations faster.
Search for people & businesses across a massive database of public & proprietary records.
TLOxp® for Licensed Investigators leverages the largest, most powerful online database of public and proprietary records available providing information about people, businesses, assets, and locations. Private investigators, detectives, bail agents, and process servers use TLOxp to conduct deep investigations to find missing persons, locate and recover debt and find bail fugitives faster than ever before. Our investigative database is updated constantly, ensuring that investigators find the most accurate phone numbers, SSN’s, and location information to solve investigations. Built on an architecture of advanced linking algorithms and cutting-edge supercomputing, the TLOxp online investigative system allows investigators to quickly identify interrelationships between people, their relatives, associates, businesses, assets, and locations so they can easily connect the dots and solve their cases.
Superior data and linking technology = the best online investigative database.
Criminals and fraudsters have become more sophisticated than ever, and tracking them down requires investigators to employ new investigative software and technology. TLOxp is the next-generation investigative database. The search and reporting capabilities in TLOxp are unparalleled in the investigative marketplace. New, unique data is added daily, and TLOxp is exploding with new features and functionality.
TLOxp® Searches and Reports include:
- Names, Aliases, and SSNs
- Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Liens, Judgments, and Criminal History
- Current and Historical Addresses
- Phone Numbers including Listed and Unlisted Landlines, Cell Phones, and Utilities Data
- Relatives, Neighbors and Associates
- Assets including Property, Vehicles, and more
- Licenses including Professional, Driver’s, and more
- Email addresses and Social Networks
- Current and Previous Employees, Officers, and Directors
- Bankruptcies, Liens, and Judgments
- UCC Filings
- Current and Historical Phones, Addresses, and DBAs
- Branches, Subsidiaries, Parent Companies, and Headquarters
$5 Comprehensive Reports
TLOxp pricing >
no matter where you are.