An extensive online records database for legal professionals
Access more than a billion public and proprietary records
TLOxp® for Legal Professionals is the most comprehensive, cost-effective online database of public and proprietary records available to research and locate people, businesses and assets. Built on an architecture of supercomputers, proprietary linking, assessment algorithms, and a massive repository of growing data, TLOxp provides accurate, actionable information used for researching and locating witnesses, tracking ownership of assets, litigation support, fraud detection, due diligence and more.
No monthly minimums. No long-term contracts required.
As a subscriber you have full access to the TLOxp database and no critical data is outside your subscription plan. Because you only pay for the searches and reports that you run, our systems is the most scalable, cost-effective solution whether you are a large firm or a sole practitioner.
TLOxp® searches and reports include:
- Names, aliases, and SSNs
- Bankruptcies, foreclosures, liens, judgments, and criminal history
- Current and historical addresses
- Phone numbers including listed and unlisted landlines, cell phones, and utilities data
- Relatives, neighbors and associates
- Assets including property, vehicles, and more
- Licenses including professional, driver’s, and more
- Email addresses and social networks
- Current and previous employees, officers, and directors
- Bankruptcies, liens, and judgments
- UCC filings
- Current and historical phones, addresses, and DBAs
- Branches, subsidiaries, parent companies, and headquarters
Click here to review pricing options >
no matter where you are