Invaluable to Government Agencies
Specializing in Fraud Detection and Prevention for Government Agencies
TLOxp for Government is the most comprehensive, cost-effective online database of public and proprietary records available to authenticate information for people, businesses and assets. Built on an architecture of cutting-edge supercomputers, proprietary linking, assessment algorithms, and a massive data repository that is growing daily, TLOxp® provides the most accurate, actionable information that can be used for verifying information for people and businesses, preventing and detecting fraud, uncovering evidence of criminal history, due diligence on potential vendors prior to awarding contracts, and more.
Verify Identity. Combat Fraud. Minimize Financial Losses.
- Authenticate the Identity of people and businesses by name, birth date, SSN, address, phone number and more.
- Investigate claims and identify assets including real property, vehicles and water vessels.
- Prevent and detect insurance fraud by uncovering inconsistencies and misrepresentations.
- Uncover evidence of financial distress with bankruptcy, lien, foreclosure and eviction records.
- Find connections between people, businesses and assets
- Discover criminal histories
TLOxp® Searches and Reports Include:
- Names, Aliases, and SSNs
- Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Liens, Judgments, and Criminal History
- Current and Historical Addresses
- Phone Numbers including Listed and Unlisted Landlines, Cell Phones, and Utilities Data
- Relatives, Neighbors and Associates
- Assets including Property, Vehicles, and More
- Licenses including Professional, Driver’s, and More
- Email addresses and Social Networks
- Current and Previous Employees, Officers, and Directors
- Bankruptcies, Liens, and Judgments
- UCC Filings
- Current and Historical Phones, Addresses, and DBAs
- Branches, Subsidiaries, Parent Companies, and Headquarters
$5 Comprehensive Reports
TLOxp Pricing >
We also offer API integration to easily and securely call TLOxpÂ® data into your software program.