TLOxp® compliance risk assessment solutions
Comprehensive data on consumers and businesses
Built on an architecture of cutting-edge supercomputers, proprietary linking algorithms, and a massive data repository of public and proprietary records, TLOxp® for Financial Services is the most powerful, intuitive database for critical information on people, assets and businesses.
Mitigate risk. Protect your organization.
TLOxp provides risk solutions for:
- Consumer identity authentication.
- Linking consumers, businesses and assets.
- Internal and external fraud prevention, detection and resolultion.
- Increased effectiveness of current BSA and AML compliance programs.
- Enhanced due diligence and risk assessment on consumers and businesses.
- Investigating potential conflicts of interest.
- Debt recovery.
TLOxp searches and reports include:
- Names, aliases, and SSNs
- Bankruptcies, foreclosures, liens, judgments, and criminal history
- Current and historical addresses
- Phone numbers including listed and unlisted landlines, cell phones, and utilities data
- Relatives, neighbors and associates
- Assets including property, vehicles, and more
- Licenses including professional, driver’s, and more
- Email addresses and social networks
- Current and previous employees, officers, and directors
- Bankruptcies, liens, and judgments
- UCC filings
- Current and historical phones, addresses, and DBAs
- Branches, subsidiaries, parent companies, and headquarters
$5 Comprehensive Reports
TLOxp pricing >
- Flag, scrub, and manage large
volumes of data
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Reduce manual searches
- Receive completed files in
unsurpassed return time
- Easily and securely call TLOxp data
into your current software system
with API Integration
Call 800-856-5599 or