TLOxp® Compliance Risk Assessment Solutions
Comprehensive Data on Consumers and Businesses
Built on an architecture of cutting-edge supercomputers, proprietary linking algorithms, and a massive data repository of public and proprietary records, TLOxp for Financial Services is the most powerful, intuitive database for critical information on people, assets and businesses.
Mitigate Risk. Protect Your Organization.
TLOxp Provides Risk Solutions for:
- Consumer identity authentication
- Linking Consumers, Businesses and Assets
- Internal and external fraud prevention, detection and resolultion
- Increased effectiveness of current BSA and AML compliance programs
- Enhanced due diligence and risk assessment on consumers and businesses
- Investigating Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Debt recovery.
TLOxp® Searches and Reports Include:
- Names, Aliases, and SSNs
- Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Liens, Judgments, and Criminal History
- Current and Historical Addresses
- Phone Numbers including Listed and Unlisted Landlines, Cell Phones, and Utilities Data
- Relatives, Neighbors and Associates
- Assets including Property, Vehicles, and More
- Licenses including Professional, Driver’s, and More
- Email addresses and Social Networks
- Current and Previous Employees, Officers, and Directors
- Bankruptcies, Liens, and Judgments
- UCC Filings
- Current and Historical Phones, Addresses, and DBAs
- Branches, Subsidiaries, Parent Companies, and Headquarters
$5 Comprehensive Reports
TLOxp Pricing >
We also offer API integration to easily and securely call TLOxpÂ® data into your software program.