The Next-Generation in Risk Management Technology
Built on an architecture of cutting-edge supercomputers, proprietary linking and assessment algorithms, TLOxp Online Investigative System is the newest, most powerful solution to locate, research and find the connections between individuals, businesses and assets. Our massive repository of public and protected records is used by the largest global corporations, major financial institutions, insurance carriers and nearly 100,000 law enforcement investigators.
Superior Data for Enhanced Due Diligence & Identity Authentication
Criminals and fraudsters are more innovative than ever, so detecting and preventing fraud now requires advanced tools and techniques. With TLOxp corporate risk solutions, you can effectively conduct deep investigations for the purposes of due diligence, risk assessment, fraud detection, identity authentication, strategic human capital management and more. Our searches and reports provide critical, actionable information on an enterprise level. The depth and scope of TLOxp’s database provides your company with the information needed to mitigate potential risks and to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Who Needs TLOxp®?
- Corporate Security and Risk Executives
- Lawyers, Paralegals, Legal Librarians
- Finance Executives
- Human Resource Managers
- Private, Fraud and SIU Investigators
- Collection Agencies and Debt Buyers
- Business Development Executives
- Facilities Managers
TLOxp® Searches and Reports Include:
- Names, Aliases, and SSNs
- Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Liens, Judgments, and Criminal History
- Current and Historical Addresses
- Phone Numbers including Listed and Unlisted Landlines, Cell Phones, and Utilities Data
- Relatives, Neighbors and Associates
- Assets including Property, Vehicles, and More
- Licenses including Professional, Driver’s, and More
- Email addresses and Social Networks
- Current and Previous Employees, Officers, and Directors
- Bankruptcies, Liens, and Judgments
- UCC Filings
- Current and Historical Phones, Addresses, and DBAs
- Branches, Subsidiaries, Parent Companies, and Headquarters
$5 Comprehensive Reports
TLOxp Pricing >
We also offer API integration to easily and securely call TLOxpÂ® data into your software program.